Sunday 10 May 2015

mothers day

, Dear mother read this
People say I was born from my belly! (Not people said, it is true)
       
When thirsty, the river I ....mom
When hungry, you feed me ...... Mom
   
When alone, which is always at my side ..... Mom
Mak said, the first words that I say ...... Mom
When I wake up, I find ....... Mom.
   
When crying, the first person to come ....... Mom
   
If you want to be spoiled, I approached ....... Mom
       
If you want to grind, I sat next to ........ Mom.
       
When sad, that can be sought only ....... Mom
   
When a rogue, who scolded me ........ Mom
If sulks, who sought only ........ Mom
 
If you make a mistake, the most rambunctious ........ Mom
If the fearful, the calm me ......... Mom
When to hug, hug ........ I Like Mom
I always thought about ........ Mom
When sad, I must phone ......... Mom
     
When the fun, the first person I want to tell ....... Mom
When the wide-open, I like sickness on ......... Mom
When frightened, I always call .......... "Mommmmm!!!!
 
When ill, people are most worried about is ........ Mom
When I exam, the busiest person also ........ Mom
     
When you do this, I used to be angry ........ Mom.
   
If there is a problem, the most worrying .......... Mom.
Which still hug and kiss me until today ......... Mom
The food is always cooked delight ....... Mom
   
Then back to the village, which always provide fish and side dishes ........Mom
Always store and pack the goods I .......... Mom
Which is always nagging at me ......... Mom.
   
I always praise ......... Mom.
I always advise ....... Mom.
When to marry, and the first person I see ......... Mak instructions.
Speech mak charms "Let people I love you love you ..... Mom"
Now I have my own life partner.
   
When fun, I find, My spouse.
When sad, I find, Mom
If successful, I tell, My spouse.
If it fails, I tell, Mom.
   
When happy, I hug tightly, My spouse.
When grieving, I hug tightly, momm
     
When going on vacation, I take it, My spouse.
When busy, I send the children home, mom
When you celebrate a birthday, I think for the prize on My spouse!
When you celebrate mother's day, I just say "Happy Mother's Day"!
 
Always, I remember my partner!
Always, Kat Mak remember me!
Whenever, I'll phone my partner!
Somehow when I want to call mom!
Always, I bought a gift for my partner!
Somehow when I want to buy a gift for my mother!
Meditation:
"When you've finished studying and working, can you send money to mak
"I do not want much, fifty dollars a month was enough."
Loose tears when we hear it.
But if the mother is gone.
"MOOOMMMMMMM!!!!  Miss u so much
  
How many are willing to feed his mother!
How many are willing to wash the vomit her mother!
How many are willing to replace her diaper! How many are willing to clean up the excrement of his mother!
How many are willing to throw maggots to clean wounds and sores mother!
How many are willing to quit her job to take care of his mother!
And finally how many people pray for her mother FUNERAL!
<<<<<< >>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment